About Your Visit & Office Forms
In order to help your experience with us be as comfortable as possible, here is some information about your first visit.
Depending on your situation, you doctor will ask you a series of questions about your health history, symptoms and other related questions. Then, you will undergo a physical examination that will assist the physician is determining more about your condition. After the physical examination, the doctor will speak with you and give you some recommendations for treatment.
Please bring the following with you to your appointment. For your convenience, you can download our forms and fill them out prior to coming in for your appointment.
- Health Insurance Card/Information
- Your Photo ID
- A friend or family member, if needed, to take notes/help with questions
- A list of all medications you are taking
- A list of your questions /concerns
- Copies of records from doctors related to your visit with us.
- Completed FORMS below
» DOWNLOAD PATIENT FOMS
Patient Registration & Health Questionnaire Page